The Walking Dead: RPG Sunrise
Welcome to RPG Chaos please Log in or Register

The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum) Tumblr_ls5i5gpTR61qjqxw8o1_400
Welcome to RPG Chaos please Log in or Register

The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum) Tumblr_ls5i5gpTR61qjqxw8o1_400
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era has happened shall you fall victim to those of New Woodbury? Or shall you Fight for Freedom and against the Walkers? The Choice is yours....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firewolf
Admin
Firewolf

The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum)   The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Alright so like any other TRP or RP Forum this forum also has its own rules but luckily there all common sense so if you can follow and abide to all of them no one should run into any problems.

1) Be treated as you want to be treated; This rule is the most important in any Forum and without this rule there would be no peace in any forum, simply this rule implies if you treat others horribly dont expect to be treated horribly. If you treat others with kindness that kindness will be returned (Simply to put think of this rule like Karma and should you act horribly to others it will affect you horribly in both the members and the admins)

2) If you should be treated horribly refer to rule number (unless you havent done anything bad to anyone else report to an admin)

3) No Trolling; I honestly can't stress this enough we really dont like forum trolls 24/7 (we dont mind the occassional joke of course but I mean if your pissing everyone else around you thats normally when you should stop before an admin gets involved)

4) No God modding; No one likes to rp with some one that is invincible ._.

5) Use Common Sense; if you use some common sense here on the forums you shouldnt run into any problems

- Firewolf
Back to top Go down
https://twdrpgsunrise.rpg-board.net

The Rules (Please read this section before you post or do anything else on this Forum)
Page 1 of 1